|Advantages:||Great company, endless coffee and foosball|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Craighall Park|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
Are you a digital account manager with at least five years of experience in a digital marketing agency? Then we have a new opportunity for you at our results-driven digital marketing agency.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will work closely with our team to ensure that we exceed our client’s goals and maintain an excellent client experience. You will be able to suggest forward-thinking ideas to promote our brand and work closely with your customers to understand their needs. Excellent communication and negotiation skills and multitasking skills are a must.
With your attention to detail, you will manage all client projects, from brief to internal quality review to reporting, ensuring we deliver on brief, on budget and on time. You will maintain current client relationships, execute client requirements and strategize, present and bring in new business.
The candidate we are looking for must have excellent digital marketing knowledge, excellent project management and time management skills, and exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Create and manage the vision for clients and manage and implement client brand strategy and activities
- Accountable for the successful planning, implementation, delivery of campaigns/briefs/projects and reporting to the team within required timelines
- Be sure to contribute, understand and support clients’ digital strategies on behalf of the brand
- Manage communication with customers in a timely manner, including sharing feedback internally and notifying all jobs through company software and systems
- Serve as the primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive and ongoing relationships
- Supervise and mentor more junior account managers – making sure to oversee their projects and work
- Ensure budget is carefully managed and all due diligence measures are followed to complete work on time and within budget
- Ensure all measurable efforts are reported to clients after careful review and analysis by yourself
- Ensure that all client KPIs are met and monitor this on an ongoing basis
- Develop process flows and refine systems for continuous improvement as needed
- Develop new business and new clients and identify upsell opportunities to clients
- Manage several projects simultaneously while ensuring the interface with various internal and external interlocutors
- Drive efficiency and best practices within the account management department
- Create or implement best practice methodologies for account management
- Helping people master analytics and data
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five years of experience as an account manager in a digital marketing agency
- Proven experience in reporting on digital marketing metrics
- Proven track record in understanding digital marketing ecosystems, including jargon, metrics, audiences, and best practices
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
Please be sure to submit a cover letter with your CV explaining why you are the best candidate for the position.
If you do not hear back from us within five weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
We are a revolutionary digital company reinventing what the world thinks of as mobile and digital marketing. Our team is made up of a group of over-achieving perfectionists who will stop at nothing to deliver the best and nothing less.
Posted Jun 01 3:46 PM, Closing date Jul 31