|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
The Media Manager will spend our clients’ digital budgets wisely in the real-time bidding (RTB) environment. Media managers need to know where best to buy inventory/online audiences for clients using demand-side platforms and ensure client goals and ROI are met.
SO WHAT IS A MEDIA MANAGER?
Media Managers are responsible for maximizing our advertisers’ digital budgets based on their goals. Within Display Advertising, Media Managers will be responsible for defining/creating digital RTB strategies, implementing them across platforms and spending a pre-determined budget – all to ensure the client’s digital goals are met. achieved and they see a full return on digital investment. You will need to understand how to purchase inventory through various technologies, and at what price, as well as which inventory/audiences/programmatic strategies will be effective for a campaign.
- Interacts closely with other media managers, team leaders, client services, in-market consultants and the media strategy team.
- Use strategic campaign setup with sufficient research, working closely with internal and external consultants, account managers and clients
- Follow the instructions given by the country consultant, if any
- Create and deliver campaigns across DSP platforms including desktop, mobile and video
- Ensure that RTB best practices and purchasing techniques are employed at all times
- Work closely with the Campaign Manager (CM) technical team to ensure seamless integration with GMP full stack customers
- Be able to solve problems within CM and present solutions
- Analyze campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Regular review of campaign performance in terms of revenue, performance and pace
- Ensure campaign delivery against revenue targets and KPIs established with client and consultants
- Daily reporting and campaign tracking to ensure performance goals and revenue targets are met
- Ensure that all correct media revenues and costs are reported on a monthly basis.
- Be able to interpret data outside of programming and provide a holistic overview to the customer
- Ability to check the behavior of different channels and the impact of various channels on the performance of digital campaigns, for example. how does paid search influence performance on display and vice versa?
- Proactively seek new opportunities within the programmatic space
- Ensure all administration is accurate and up to date
Collaboration with the client manager
- Work closely daily with consultants and regional managers to understand client goals and needs, communicating campaign metrics and performance to sales and client as required;
- Analysis of campaign performance and presentation to account manager and/or consultant for all campaigns
- First level troubleshooting and triaging of technical and performance issues
- Must have a passion for digital marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in media buying through Google Display & Video 360 (DV360)
- Experience working on Google Campaign Manager
- Experience with Google Analytics and how to implement and interpret the data
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience managing digital accounts with an ROI focus
- Experience in managing digital campaigns with brand and performance objectives
- Experience managing digital campaigns for video and mobile
- Must know how to work with budgets and how to distribute them effectively among different types of online media
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues within shopping platforms and present solutions
- Must have the ability to understand and interpret strategy and execute on applicable platforms
- Ability to analyze campaigns and implement a strategy based on results
- Ability to conduct post-campaign analysis and present to country/client teams
- Ability to create report templates
- Exceptional ability to think creatively, strategically and to identify and solve problems
- Ability to work closely with other team members and consultants to take the lead on campaigns
- Very diligent – stay on top of details
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in marketing
- Experience on other real-time buying platforms (e.g. Xander, TheTradeDesk)
- Experience with other ad servers (e.g. Sizmek, Adform)
- Experience working on paid search (Google Ads and Microsoft Ads) and social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, SnapChat, TikTok)
- Experience working in an SSP or exchanges
- Knowledge of third-party ad verification reports (IAS, Double Verify, Moat, etc.)
- Experience in the Affiliate / Lead Generation sector
- Experience with Google Slides and Docs
- Experience with Google Tag Manager 360 or any other tag management tool
- Attention to detail – that’s the key!
- Good technical communicator – be able to turn complexity into simplicity
- Autonomous, proactive and resourceful
- Motivated and driven person
- Cool under pressure
- Ability to take direction and work closely with team members and consultants
- Ability to share knowledge with the team
KEY SKILLS AND WORK ETHICS
- Outstanding Communication both written and oral skills
- Display professional and exemplary behavior always
- Specialized knowledge – have worked in a serious, thoughtful and sustained manner to master the specialized knowledge necessary to succeed in their fields; and that they keep this knowledge up to date, so that they can continue to do the best possible job.
- Skill – Professionals do the work. They are reliable and keep their promises. If circumstances prevent them from delivering on their promises, they manage expectations from the start and do their best to turn things around. Professionals don’t make excuses, but focus on finding solutions.
- Maintain the highest standards delivery, productivity and efficiency at all times
- Attach honesty and integrity always
- Be responsible for their actions even when making mistakes
- Show respect for the people around them, whatever their role or situation.
- They show a high degree of emotional intelligence (EI) taking into account the emotions and needs of others, and they do not let a bad day affect the way they interact with their colleagues or customers.
- project a positive attitude at all times towards client team members and motivating team members when they are less positive.
- Display strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues; demonstrate a strong team spirit.
- Be accessible and open to constructive criticism
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize a high volume of projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Display a high level of independence: this includes, but is not limited to, making independent decisions while respecting company guidelines; Proactive attitude; stay motivated; be independent; continuous personal development without expecting to be taken by the hand.
- Display a thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn in any situation
If you think you fit the above criteria, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that if you do not receive a response within 2 weeks of your application, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
Published on April 14 13:12, Closing date June 13