DUBLIN, September 02, 2021– (BUSINESS WIRE) – The report “Digital Advertising Platforms Market Research Report By Application, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global digital advertising platform market size was estimated at $ 351.64 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 391.49 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.66% to reach 681, 90 billion USD by 2026.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the digital advertising platform market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Digital Advertising Platforms market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global digital advertising platform market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Digital Advertising Platforms Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Digital Advertising Platforms market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global digital advertising platform market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global digital advertising platform market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global digital advertising platform market?
Switch from traditional advertising to digital advertising platforms
Growing use of mobile devices and consumption of digital content
Increased demand for digital advertising across industries
Evolution of new advertising techniques combined with the growing trend of advertising based on mobile applications
Growing need for AI and big data analytics in mobile and video marketing
OpenX Ltd. software
Sizmek Technologies Inc
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2woawr
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210902005356/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Director
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900