PLAYGROUND XYZ is an advertising technology company. Our mission is to create scalable and stunning ad formats that work harder and perform better.
We’ve created the world’s first AI that can measure ad watch time (a metric we call attention time). Powered and verified by real eye-tracking data, but able to shed the shackles of panels and scale endlessly across the web, our AI is poised to revolutionize the way digital media is measured, purchased and sold.
We are a fast growing company working with all major agency groups and an excellent list of top publishers using our technology. We are a team of rich media experts who are relentlessly focused on quality products and technologies.
Our technology is used by the top 100 brands around the world. We’ve won coveted “Marketing Technology Company of the Year” awards from B&T and Mumbrella and have been featured twice as a rising star in the Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards. Most recently, we won the IAB Advertising Effectiveness Award at the Measure Up Awards.
We are a passionate and enthusiastic team that truly spends its days doing what we love most: creating disruptive new technologies and products for big brands.
In late 2021, we were acquired by global ad tech giant GumGum, fueling our incredibly high growth and making our products truly global.
Learn more about us here: https://vimeo.com/417049683/7d62d326c4
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A versatile star graduate to support our growing business. The role is in the Ad Operations and Programmatic Delivery teams and will give you an excellent foundation in all things digital media. You will have access to many areas of the business as you will work closely with internal sales, design and operations teams as well as those of our customers.
You will have a positive attitude, be meticulous with details, enjoy organization, learn quickly and be excellent with clients.
In return, you’ll be part of a truly exciting company that’s on a phenomenal trajectory, working with industry leaders, getting started in an exciting industry, and developing your skills in many new ways. You will also have a lot of fun along the way.
If this sounds like you, please contact us.
- Support the Ad Operations and Delivery teams in serving our clients, including creating reports, presentations, case studies and documents as required.
- Help manage and monitor the delivery of managed and programmatic campaigns to ensure they deliver the best performance to our clients.
- Keep in touch with our customers, if necessary.
- Update internal and external wiki pages.
- Help clients deliver their media campaigns and help troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly campaign reports with comments and insights.
- Create post-campaign analyzes and case studies
- Any other administrator linked to the team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Academic background – this role is open to a graduate
- Analytical with incredible attention to detail
- Able to deliver things on time
- Perfect English, writing skills, etc.
- Friendly, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Media/marketing experience an asset
- Fast and adaptive learner
- team player
- Good attitude!
SALARY AND BENEFITS: To be determined by the candidate
TO APPLY: Send a resume to [email protected] with a brief cover letter outlining why you think this position is for you.