Dable releases ‘Malaysia Digital Media Report 2022’ Benefiting from one of the most diverse media networks

0
  • Revealed a list of the top 30 media by language and major media groups
  • Mobile is the most used device in news consumption, reaching 79%
  • The 35-44 age group had the highest rate of media consumption

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Dablethe world’s leading content discovery and native advertising platform, announced the release of the ‘Malaysia Digital Media Report 2022‘ which provides an overview of the digital media landscape in Malaysia.

The report contains an overview of the top 30 media sites and major media groups in Malaysia with data from Similarweb (a digital intelligence provider) and a detailed profile of Dable Malaysia’s reader inventory. Dable is currently partnered with over 75 premium media sites in Malaysia.

Dable Malaysia Digital Media Report 2022

According to the report, malaysia The top 30 media list includes “Utusan”, “New Straits Times”, “Sinar Harian” and “China Press”, which were sorted into the following languages: Malay (14), English (11) and Chinese (5) . In terms of media category for Top 30 Media, the majority belonged to General News (67%) while the rest belonged to Lifestyle (33%). The report also shows detailed media belonging to mega media groups such as “Rev Media Group” – one of the leading digital publishers of Malaysia; followed by “Media Chinese International” (MCIL) – the largest Chinese-language media group; ‘Kumpulan Karangkraft’ – the largest Malaysian media group and more.

The highlight of the Malaysia Digital Media Report is the first-ever presentation of Dable’s Malaysian audience profile. Dable analyzes over 28 billion user data logs across Asia each month. Earlier this year, he dove deep into Dable’s Malaysia-generated data and found a lot of interesting information. Dable has the most diverse media network in Malaysia support publishers in Malay, Chinese and English. By analyzing the inventory, it was concluded that Malaysian media contributed 54% of all page views in December 2021. Additionally, Dable’s inventory spans a wide range of categories, including general and industry news, lifestyle and entertainment, fashion and luxury, technology and gaming, food and drink, education, sports and automotive.

The report also revealed a summary of media usage based on internal data analysis. The results of this analysis showed that of all media site users, 79% consume news content via mobile, which is browsed primarily via Chrome (61%) with lifestyle content trending attract a younger audience. In terms of gender breakdown, the number of male users was identified as 48% while female users were 52%. A breakdown by age showed that the 35-44 age bracket had the highest rate of media consumption, followed by the 25-34 age bracket and the 45-54 age bracket. years.

“We have grown steadily over the past two years despite many challenges.” noted Sew Yoon, Global Director at Dable. “We are proud to serve more than 75 media sites in Malaysia and we hope the data shared in this report will help our customers discover new customers.”

The full report can be downloaded here. Inquiries, follow-up questions and interview requests can be emailed to [email protected].

About Dable
Dable is the world’s leading content discovery and native advertising platform. Dable analyzes the interests of website visitors using world-class big data processing and personalization technologies. It recommends personalized content and advertisements that may interest visitors. Founded in 2015 and based in SeoulDable partners with over 3,000 premium media outlets worldwide, including Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, hong kong, Thailand, Singapore, mland China and Australia. For more information on Dable, visit https://dable.io/en.

Copyright © acrofan All rights reserved

Share.

About Author

Comments are closed.