It’s A-level results week, but whatever your grades are, there are always plenty of options available.
Close to North Kent, Ravensbourne University in London is right next to the famous O2 on the vibrant Greenwich Peninsula.
The university specializes in digital media and design, offering continuing education, undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Fields of study at Ravensbourne include Animation and Illustration, Architecture and Interiors, Computer Science and Games, Digital Technology and Photography, Fashion, Graphics and Design, Marketing and advertising, music and sound, television and film.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
Clearing is an opportunity to study your dream course at the right university for you.
Whether you’ve changed your mind about your initial choices, your results weren’t up to your expectations, or even if you’ve just started thinking about going to college this year, we’re here to help. find your creative path on Ravensbourne.
WHAT HAS TO BE DONE
Compensation is on a first come, first served basis, so it is important that you are prepared …
- Check out our delete the list of courses to find out what we have. You can start researching our courses as well as learning more about us. Check out our news section, blog, new podcast, and social media to get a taste of what it’s like to be part of our creative community. Take a virtual tour and watch our videos of open days on demand.
- Apply online or call our hotline 0203 040 3991 to speak to one of our friendly advisors about your qualifications, our courses, fees and funding, accommodation or your application.
- Prepare your portfolio or demo tape. If you need any advice or help preparing them, send an email to [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.
- UCAS Clearing contains a lot of useful and specific information
- Join us in an informal online session and have your questions answered by our admissions team and support staff – more info here
- On results day, make sure you have everything you need to make it easy to find. Bookmark this page, write down our hotline number or save it to your phone, and have your results and UCAS clearing number ready.
- We also have tips for parents. If your child is thinking about college in September, please visit our parent’s guide / top tips for guiding your child by cleaning
WHAT OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING
“Clearing gives people another opportunity to start their careers with a course that works best for them. I chose Ravensbourne at the last minute because it was perfect for me, offering services that other universities couldn’t. Jashell BA (Hons) Digital Photography
“I was going to take a year off and work on my skills, but after receiving my college results, I wanted to apply immediately. I called the Ravensbourne hotline and made an appointment. We discussed my career plans and my portfolio, and I was offered a place in my dream course the next day. ” Tamika BA (Hons) Broadcast Engineering
PLACES AVAILABLE FOR RELEASE THIS SEPTEMBER
Get in touch with Ravensbourne by visiting ravensbourne.ac.uk/clearing or by calling them on 0203 040 3991
The telephone lines are open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can also send an email to cle[email protected]